Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Catching up with J&V



Things have been nuts around here! I have to fill you all in on wedding details and what has been going on in Justin and I's lives!

I am excited at what we have gotten accomplished thus far. We currently have selected our Venue, Caterer, Florist, Photographer, Videographer, DJ, Officiant, Makeup Artist, and my Dress. We have a clear vision on the feel of our "Vintage/Gardenesque/Glamourous" Wedding. Do those three words go together? Well on August 16th they will:) We are excited to be moving forward this month with a heavy wedding to-do list to accomplish! In the mean time, here is what we have been up to!

We started Thanksgiving off right by running the Turkey Trot 10k. We both were ecstatic to meet our time goals and of course to burn off the calories we would be consuming in massive amounts later that day, including the raviolis and pasta you see us making above. We ate and spent time with both mine and Justin's families.
In December we celebrated Justin's 24th birthday! I decided to throw him a surprise party with the help of Justin's mom. Anyone who knows me, knows that my face doesn't lie. So my nosey Fiance was not so surprised when he arrived...all I can say is I tried ;)
We spent Christmas with each of our families so of course we ate double the amazing holiday food! Here is Justin and I picking a tree in the Home Depot parking lot and at Christmas in the park where I had the most amazing Hot Chocolate I have EVER had. 
We also floated under the Golden Gate Bridge on our company Christmas Cruise through San Francisco. 


We Finished out the year playing Bunco with family and friends on NYE and than enjoyed a New Year's day date together spending our Bunco winnings:) 
(at a Sharks Game on the 2nd)

I am SO excited to say that we are just 207 days away from the BIG DAY!! The anticipation and stress are starting to set in as we begin to focus in on the wedding details and all that comes with building a life together! 

Thank you for reading and will be updated soon on more wedding details as well as more about the special people who will be standing beside us on your big day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment